Tuesday, June 4

this blog

gets barely any love from me these days. :(

I feel like I need to come back to it, re-design it a little bit (but barely, because I have no idea how to make amazing templates), and start again.

I should have some time; I just graduated from Swarthmore Sunday! Wooo! And I have videos and things that need posting here ASAP. I've subscribed to a few beauty boxes, and I've turned into a free sample-requesting maniac, and I figured the best thing would be to start giving mini-reviews of them here, partially so I can learn what I like and don't like without having to search through a journal, and because I feel like someone somewhere could use the info.

Also, I've started a Tumblr just to be a place where I can have conversations about dance, by posting my opinions of different dance videos. That site is danceloveletter.tumblr.com.

I'm off for now! I'm technically in the beginnings of an online interview; part of me believes it's a scam. Hopefully not.

-be.vigilant

No comments:

Post a Comment