Monday, April 1

sample to-do list

So, at any point in time, my friends can catch me in class re-writing a to-do list. These days, the list feels never-ending and no matter how much I do, there's always more. Here's a snapshot of my to-do list currently:

Thesis:

  • finish Ch. 3
  • finish Ch. 4
Senior Piece:
  • schedule harness time
  • schedule pool time
  • Pina Bausch/ Headlong "Pool" piece
Music:
  • record Suit and Tie cover
  • work on more music
The Cocoon:
  • Swarthmore Foundation application(due 4/5)
  • start MailChimp
  • Thank You cards
Young Audiences:
  • cover letter
  • work sample
  • email everything

  • RNM finale
  • panty party (4/10)
  • Zumbathon (4/7)
  • Krispy Kreme planning
  • phillytechweek.com
  • "nonprofit industrial system"
  • megabus

The format of my to-do list gets more and more creative, but the fact remains that things keep getting added, and things don't leave it nearly as quickly as I feel they should.

-be.organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment