Saturday, January 26

My friends are amazing: Paapa [Write for Me]

Like the title says: I have some amazing friends. And I'm going to continue to share some of their talents with you.

Paapa is someone that I consider a close friend. He is always there for me, even though we met once in person (where I was forever immortalized as that tall girl doing azonto in a video of his). We consistently stay in touch, and I'm proud to say that I know him. He's set to release an album entitled Songs for Kukua on March 6th, and I know it will be AMAZING. He is truly a blessed and amazing person.

He released his first single entitled Write for Me while I was still at home for winter break. I still don't have words to fully describe how I felt when I first heard his song. It is beautiful, and on my first listen I started crying. I don't know what it is these days, but a lot of things have been resonating with me for reasons that I can't necessarily explain. I just know they speak to my core. I am either listening to this song or I find myself singing it everyday since it was released. Here is the audio of that song:


-be.blessed

1 comment: