Tuesday, March 19

this life is CRAZY.

So many things are going on in this life of mine. I've made it as a finalist for Swat Tank, the business plan competition that my school is having as part of their LAX conference on entrepreneurship, so I will be pitching The Cocoon to a room of alumni and entrepreneurs on Saturday. Today I prepped for my pitch, and tomorrow we're pitching for comments and feedback from the campus community. At the same time, I'm still working on my thesis, and I'm still choreographing and working on my senior piece.

And taking my language class at Penn and taking tap class (which is also performing in the student dance concert in May), and teaching Zumba and planning more things.

Essentially, A LOT is going on.

-be.crazy(justnotlikeme)

No comments:

Post a Comment