Thursday, January 17

Red Table Talks: Willow Smith

Willow is so emotional, and so thoughtful, and so mature. The way she cries is the way I used to cry. Sobs and gasps and all. It's been a long time since I've cried like that. And my instinct is to stop her, to comfort her, to get her to stop crying. But that's not what happened. Her mother let her cry, let her gasp, let her compose herself. Let her be herself and express herself in the way she needed to be expressed. "I think we need to talk more about who you were, and who I wanna be."-Willow This girl is DEEP. Who really knows their mother? As a person, as who they were before they were the shelter of your birth. Who knows their family like they want to know their friends, their lovers? "Get in communication and make things better."-Jada -be.true

No comments:

Post a Comment